MANNAT NURSING ACADEMY- CHANDIGARH
Top most Branded academy assures the students for crack the AIIMS Entrance Exam. All India Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is the most coveted Medical College and Medical Research University of India, located in New Delhi. AIIMS has constantly been ranked at the top amongst all other medical colleges of the country. The medical science here is highly advanced which is the reason so AIIMS as a hospital witnesses so many patients from different corners of the world. It is globally renowned and recognized for its technology driven approach. This makes AIIMS the dream college for all the medical aspirants of the country. The Institute was established in 1956 in Delhi and now operates in seven more locations across the country namely Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jhajjar, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh and Jodhpur. AIIMS offers various best-in-class medical graduation and post-graduation courses.
Who can apply for AIIMS Entrance Examination
All the candidates must fulfil the criteria given below before applying for AIIMS MBBS examination:
- All the candidates must be Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs, and PIOs & Foreign Nationals.
- Candidates belonging to Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) category should be registered under Section 7A of Indian Citizenship Act 1955 and they must submit their registration proof while applying for admissions.
- Candidates applying for admission to AIIMS MBBS entrance examination should have completed a minimum of 17 years of age.
- Candidates should have appeared and passed class 12th board exam or equivalent examination recognised by AIIMS Delhi. It is mandatory for candidates to have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in class 11th-12th.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories should have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the above mentioned subjects while those belonging to SC, ST and OPH categories are entitled to a relaxation of 10%.
MANNAT NURSING ACADEMY
SCO 112 – 113 2nd FLOOR
SECTOR 34 A
9592682437 or 9816275484