Apply For Military Nursing Services
MANNAT NURSING ACADEMY PROVIDE BEST COACHING FOR Military Nursing Service (MNS) ENTRANCE EXAM. Apply For Military Nursing Services. The Female Candidates (only) for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services.
Indian Army B.Sc (Nursing) Eligibility Condition
Who Can Apply For MNS:
- Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
- Educational Qualification for Army Nursing Course:Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory/Recognized Board /University/Exam Body
- Candidates who will be appearing for Final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying exam with requisite subjects and marks before joining the Course.
- Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for Commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done
- Minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5cm in case of candidates belonging to Western Himalayan region, Eastern Himalayan region and Scheduled Tribes)
- Final selection will be based on Combined merit of Written Test & Interview, subject to medical fitness and vacancy in each College
Interview & Medical Examination
- Merit listed candidates of Written Test will appear for Interview & medical examination at selected Centers. Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT in Medical Exam will be informed about their medical status by the President of the Selection Medical Board , including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD
Eligibility & Selection Process: Indian Army: Apply For Military Nursing Services
MANNAT NURSING ACADEMY PROVIDE BEST COACHING FOR Military Nursing Service (MNS) ENTRANCE EXAM:
Apply Military Nursing Service (MNS) is a Short Service Commissioned officer Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service is granted to female candidate who have pass B.Sc (Nursing) / Post Basic (PB) B.Sc (Nursing) / M.Sc (Nursing).
Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process
|Military Nursing Service Eligibility|
|Nationality||Indian(Citizen of India)|
|Qualification||B.Sc.(Nursing)/PB(Post Basic) B.Sc. Nursing/M.Sc. Nursing|
|Age||17 – 25 year ( relaxation under category )|
|Method of Selection||(A) Written Test; (B) Interview; (C) Medical Exam|
|Marital Status||Single/Married/Divorcee/legally Separated/Widow|
Educational Qualification & Registration:
A candidate should have passed either B.Sc. (Nursing), Post Basic (PB) B.Sc. (Nursing) or M.Sc. (Nursing) degree from the Indian Nursing Council (INC) recognized University and should be a registered Nurse and Midwife from any State Nursing Council.
Physical Fitness and Qualification:
According to the Military Standards by Military Boards and Authorities, Medical fitness will be examined. Two major examinations will be done i.e., X-Ray examination of Chest and (Ultra Sono Graphy of the abdomen).
Military Nursing Service (MNS) Selection Process
(A) Written Examination:
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the written exam. The Written exam will be of total 100 marks and consists of only objectives (Multiple choices) type questions. The best advantage of the written exam is there is no negative marking.
The OMR based evaluation of the answer sheet will be done and the result will be declared online on the official website of Indian Army. The result of only successful shortlisted candidates will be declared on the official site.
(B) Interview and Medical Examination:
After Written Examination, the selected candidates will be called for interview. The number of selected candidates with approx three times of total vacancies and the candidates will be called in the order of their merits.
Important Note:- Apply For Military Nursing Services
At the time of the interview, candidates should have to bring their original and self-attested documents/ certificates of passing certificate, mark sheet and valid state registration certificate and other necessary certificates. If any of the above-mentioned document found missing then the candidate will be marked as rejected.
The shortlisted candidates should have to bring the following documents/certificates at the time of the interview:-
- Matriculation Pass Certificate/School Leaving Certificate (For verifying Date of Birth).
- Registration certificate (should be valid) PG/PB B.Sc./B.Sc. Nursing degree course.
- Sc. / P.B. B.Sc. / M.Sc. Nursing passing certificates and Mark sheets.
- NCC Certificates (If Any).
- Character Certificate issued by a University / Gazetted Officer.
- A proof ID of Indian citizenship Nationality (Aadhar Card/Voter ID/ Passport/any other proof)
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the present employer (In case if employed).
- One self-addressed envelope having a postal stamp of Rs 40 for speed-post (of call letters if selected).
- If any candidate is served previously in Military Nursing Service, a copy of release order is required.
For Sure Success Join us
SCO 112 -113 4th Floor
SECTOR 34-A, CHANDIGARH
9592682437 or 9816275484