HPSSC Staff Nurse Eligibility
HIMACHAL PRADESH STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION HAMIRPUR DISTT. HAMIRPUR (H.P.)-177001. Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of HPSSC. The online application can be filled up from 31-12-2019 to 30-01-2020 till 11.59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates must read the instructions carefully for filling up ORA and to know the HPSSC Staff Nurse Eligibility: Online apply, Salary and No. of posts available on the website http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The downloaded copy of the online application form along with necessary original certificates and self attested photocopies must be brought at the time of documentation/Evaluation for 15 marks.
Detail of Posts, Eligibility Conditions, Mode of Selection & other terms and conditions are as under:-
Age: The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt
- Detail of Posts:-
Name of Department: Health & Family Welfare Staff Nurse ( on contract basis)
Salary: Rs. 10300-34800+3200GP 747
No. of posts: Total – 307
Gen.(UR)-102, Gen.(EWS)-33, Gen.(WFF)-03, Gen.(Ward of Ex-Serviceman)-27, SC(UR)-50, SC(BPL)-10, SC(WFF)-01, SC(Ward of Ex Serviceman)-09, ST(UR)-10, ST(BPL)-03, ST (Ward of Ex-Serviceman)-02,OBC(UR)-39, OBC(BPL)-10, OBC (WFF)-02, OBC (Ward of Ex-Serviceman)- 06
Name of Department: Medical Education & Research
No. of Posts: Total – 08
Gen.(UR)-13, Gen.(EWS)-04, Gen.(Ward of Ex Serviceman)-05, SC(UR)-05, SC(BPL)-01 SC(WFF)-01, SC(Ward of Ex-Serviceman)-02, ST(UR)-02, ST(BPL)-01, OBC(UR)-07, OBC(BPL)-01 Total=42 Grand Total:349 2. Health & Family Welfare Statistical Assistant ( on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+3800GP 748 Gen(UR)-04,EWS-01,SC(UR)-02,OBC(UR)-01
2. Minimum Essential Qualifications as per R & P Rules
(1) 10+2 preferably with Science from a recognized Board of School Education.
ii) Qualified “A” Grade Nurse (Diploma in GNM)or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/Institution
3. DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION(s)
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
4. Mode of Selection -Part-I (Written test of 85 marks)
Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from :-
i) Subject(s)/field (s) concerned prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R & P Rules and as advertised =120 questions
ii) General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard = 50 questions
5. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATIONS: –
- Incomplete ORA submitted without requisite examinations fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway. 2. The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of Online application, due to heavy rush on systems on last dates which may lead to non submission of forms.
- The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 30kb. Only after filling the mandatory fields the candidate can move to the next step, otherwise the application will be considered incomplete.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- The candidate shall be eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school / institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL etc.
- The candidate should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
- The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple applications Form for same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected. 10. The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the commission does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
- Married daughters/ grand-daughters of freedom fighters and Ex-serviceman are entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ward of Ex-Serviceman category respectively subject to the final outcome of LPA No. 215/2015 titled as State of HP V/S Smt. Jyoti Kumari & ors pending before the Hon’ble High Court of H.P. and SLP No. 31435 /2016 titled as State of HP & ors V/s Nelam Kumari pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over Grand Children.
- Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Services and Sports.
- The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicants viz-aviz vacancies & other circumstances.
- The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
- The candidates belonging to OBC of HP Category must produce OBC certificate(s) on the prescribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Application. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidates are also required to produce the old certificate of the time of filling of the application.
- The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority i.e. DC/ADC/ADM/ SDO (Civil) of the area where the candidate and /or his family resides; and revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. The validity of IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidate is required to furnish the valid certificate including the old certificate of the time of the filling the application in support of his/her claim.
- The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidate belonging to un-reserved BPL category are not required to submit Income & Asset Certificate. They shall be treated as eligible for EWS reservation on the basis of valid BPL Certificate issued by the competent authority and supplemented by the non-SC-/ST/OBC Certificate. If any BPL candidate applies for the post reserved for EWS category he/she shall have to submit a valid B.P.L. certificate countersigned by the Block Development Officer and also a non-SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority.
- If in any recruitment year any vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of suitable candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancies for that particular year shall not be carried forward to the next recruitment year as backlog. In other words, when an EWS candidate is not available for selection, the post will be treated automatically as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non-EWS candidate of unreserved category.
- The candidates belonging to disabled categories with disability of 40% or more are allowed extra time of minimum one hour for examination of three hour duration i.e. 20 minutes per hour. In case of visually impaired candidates making request for the scribes, he/she/will have to submit a written request for the same to the Centre Superintendent immediately after receipt of his roll number. 20. Examination fee once paid will not be refunded and neither it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection under any
6. EXAMINATION FEES:–
- General Category/ E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure—— Rs. 360/-
- General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of ExServicemen of HP…. Rs. 120/-
- S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P./ BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC / ST / OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent sons, daughters and wives of Ex-SM and SC/ ST/ OBC Persons with Disability)….. Rs. 120/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P. ( Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind / Visually Impaired of H.P.,…… No Fee 7. Mode of Payment:- The candidate can deposit the requisite fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of examination fee
8. FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES:– In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their Online Recruitment Applications (ORA), candidature etc. candidates may contact HPSSC Reception Counter in person or on Phone No. 01972-222204,222211, Toll Free No. 1800-180- 8095 or on email ID i.e. email@example.com on any working day between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.
9. ADMISSION/ REJECTION:– The information in respect of provisionally admitted candidates and rejected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of the Commission before the conduct of Screening Test/ Examination for the concerned post(s). The candidates are required to submit their requisite documents in support of their eligibility for the concerned post(s)at the time of evaluation of 15 marks. The requisite documents submitted by the candidates, will be scrutinized and list of proposed rejected candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission for information of all concerned.
Admissions and rejections will be uploaded on the official website and No separate intimation in this regard will be sent by post. 07 day’s time will be given to file representation(s) against the proposed rejections, if any, from the date of uploading the list of rejected candidates on the official website of the Commission for the concerned post(s). The candidates are advised to visit the Commission’s official website http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in from time to time for updates in their own interest.
Hello Himachal’s Nursing Students It is the good news for you that HPSSC release the staff nurse posts. You read about HPSSC Staff Nurse Eligibility, qualification and how to apply online. Interested candidate can join Mannat Nursing Academy for crack the entrance Exam for HPSSC Staff Nurse Posts
SCO 112-113 4th Floor
Sector 34-A, Chandigarh